Yesterday seemed to go well for T. She is a trooper. She got all good reports. Her PE teacher even called today to say what a great job T is doing this week. PE teacher has no idea T is on meds. That was nice to hear!
Her meltdown last night coming off the meds was a little chaotic. I reminded R that she is feeling many things right now that we have no clue of, so to be extra patient. She did sleep pretty well all things considered.
Yesterday was a CRAZY day for me. Right down to the anxiety taking over my body so bad that I passed out at dinner. It was insane. I knew what it was though, so I took my meds and went to bed early. I feel good today. I hope it was a good day for T.
D started a new daycare today. He has been going to a daycare every Friday while R studies and goes to class. D LOVES school. The new school is so much brighter, cherrier, and he was so thrilled to make new friends. That boy is amazing. He has started with the attitude a little, so we need to reel that in some. One thing at a time.
So I leave you today with this.
1 Thessalonians 5:18
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
Friday, March 5, 2010
In Everything, Give Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment